Sunday, July 16, 2017

Dropfleet Commander Space Station Builds - A Gallery

Hawk Wargames' Space Station boxed set may be the best starship gaming product I've ever encountered.  It was made as part of the Dropfleet Commander launch Kickstarter, but it has uses in virtually any space combat gaming rules set and beyond.  Not so much a kit as a very deep toolbox for putting together an infinite number of variant buildups, it's got unmatched modularity and can easily be integrated with leftover parts from their other kits for even more utility.  I'm going to be posting images of painted buildups as I finish them, so this post will be getting updated from time to time.  It's also likely to get rather image-intensive, so my apologies to anyone who has problems with that.
 
Without further ado and in no particular order, here are the builds I've completed so far:
 













 















 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment